CHC Communications Resources
- Facts & Faith Fridays- VDH and Dr. Anthony S. Fauci about the COVID-19 Vaccine
- National Institute for Health Care Management (NIHCM) Foundation Webinar: COVID-19 and the Legacy of Racism: Vaccine Hesitancy and Treatment Bias
- NPR Life Kit Podcast: Talking With People in Your Life Hesitant About the Coronavirus Vaccine
- NPR Short Wave Podcast: Coronavirus Vaccine Q&A: Variants, Side Effects, and More
- “COVID-19 Vaccine Training: General Overview of Immunization Best Practices for Health Care Professionals.” The CDC has released a new training. This is a web-on-demand, self-paced module for health care providers who will be administering COVID-19 vaccine. This module provides health care providers with information about COVID-19 vaccine Emergency Use Authorization and safety, as well as general information about vaccine storage, handling, administration, and reporting.
- View more new CDC resources on the COVID-19 vaccine here
- CDC Ensuring Safety of COVID Vaccines
- CMS COVID vaccine policies and guidance
- VDH press release on vaccination priorities
- VDH allocation for phase 1a
- Distribution process for Pfizer and Moderna vaccine
- Provider intent form (required to administer)
- Main VDH Vaccine Resource web page with Resources by Topic Area
- CDC Health Systems Communication Toolkit
- Includes Printable Stickers, Posters, Fact Sheets and FAQS, Presentation Slides, Social Media tools, and more.
CHC Communications Video Library
This video library was produced by the Communications team at Virginia Community Healthcare Association.
Adding Bookmarks to Dropbox
Communications Essentials: Graphic Design
Environmental Portrait Photography
How to Record Your iPhone Screen – Communications Toolkit
Introduction to Website Accessibility
(Password to view: webinar2018)
Communications Essentials: Editorial Calendars
Communications Essentials: Media Relations
(Password to view: comtalk19)
How to Use Canva.com
Plain Language Webinar
(Password to view: 2018Plain*L)
CHC Communication Resources
These resources were curated and/or produced by the Communications team at Virginia Community Healthcare Association.