How to Submit Notice of Intent (NOI) to HRSA
HRSA will pay for the cost of Renewal or new PCMH Application Submission. In order to have HRSA pick up the cost of your PCMH application, your CHC must first notify HRSA of your intent to participate in NCQA PCMH Recognition by submitting an NOI in the HRSA Electronic Handbook (EHB) System. Follow these steps:
- In the EHB, go to the Grant Folder and click the HRSA Accreditation/PCMH Initiative link.
- Select NCQA in the Recognition organization list when completing the NOI.
- Provide information on the total number of sites requesting Recognition.
- Submit the completed NOI.
- Allow 2–4 weeks for HRSA to complete the review.
- Once the NOI is approved, HRSA will forward the notice to NCQA for processing.
For specific instructions, visit the HRSA website
Adding HRSA Codes to Q-PASS
- CLICK HERE to view handout: Adding HRSA Codes to Q-Pass
- Getting Started or Re-Started in Q-PASS: This webinar provide an overview of the Q-PASS enrollment process and application of HRSA discount code for payments followed by Q&A session.
- CLICK HERE to download the slides.
- CLICK HERE to view recording Getting Started or Re-Started in Q-PASS (July 7, 2021).
- NOI Process Overview: This webinar features NCQA and HRSA staff discussing the Notice of Intent (NOI) process (e.g., EHB, submission, NOI approval process, NCQA NOI communication) and addresses common questions pertaining to process and timeline for PCMH Recognition submission.
- CLICK HERE to view recording: NOI Process Overview (May 3, 2022)